Today we honor the day of Tacos! Happy “National Taco Day”, and do we have the deals for you. Do you like your tacos crunchy or soft? No need to cook today, and let some of our local restaurants from around town cook up some yummy tacos!
Tacos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner kind of day to celebrate…Here’s a few places you might want to check out if it’s either free tacos or discounts on tacos!
- Chuys’s Tex Mex Restaurant – Come dressed as a taco post on Chuy’s Facebook #NationalTacoDay and receive a free meal! You can also add a crispy beef taco to any meal just for $1…Go check them out at 5933 S. Padre Island.
- Bill Miller Bar-B-Q – Today only they offering 65 cent bean and cheese tacos! With 5 different locations in the Coastal Bend area will be easy for you to find a Bill Miller Bar-B-Q location and celebrate Taco Day!
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop – Check-out some of Fuzzy’s Cali style tacos as they celebrate $1 Breakfast and Baja- Style tacos on National Taco Day…Nom! Nom! Nom!
- Laredo Taco Company (Stripes) – Buy One Get Free on the “El Campeon” taco filled with egg, potato, chorizo, bean and cheese Thursday thru Sunday…
- On The Border – If you can eat lots and lots of tacos then you need to celebrate “National Taco Day” with endless tacos for $8.99 on Thursday only…Grab your self a delicious margarita while your at it!
- Taco Bell – Taco Bell is celebrating the taco holiday by offering four tacos including the Crunch Taco, Fiery, Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos for $5!
There’s a few places for you to check-out and celebrate “National Taco day!” If your out and about grubbing down on tacos today feel free to tag our Wild1055 Facebook and we’ll send you the Womens Expo this weekend!